FLUX flow meters constructed on the nutating disc principle (FMC), oval rotor (FMO) or the turbine principle (FMT), provide the right solution for every application. Depending on model and overall size they can be used on e.g. FLUX drum pumps or stationary e.g. in pipe lines.
Using the digital display unit FLUXTRONIC® for FMC and FMO filling and metering processes can be carried out for virtually all liquids with maximum precision and the greatest possible safety. In automatic mode there is the possibility of transmitting signals for control purposes. In this way differing processes can be regulated.
The FLUX flow meters are ideal for measuring applications in industry, petrochemicals, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, paints and varnishes. A flow measurement or measurement of liquids such as water, various oils, fuels (gasoline, diesel, etc.), solvents as well as acids and alkalis can be implemented with our devices.
Flow meter FMC / FMJ
For low-viscosity, also slightly soiled
Flow meter FMO
For pure fluids incl. high-viscosity liquids
Flow meter FMT
For pure low-viscosity fluids
Overview FLUX Flow meters
Flow meters type FMC/FMJ built according the nutating disc priciple:
The flow meters FMC/FMJ work on the nutating disc principle. Here the liquid flow makes the nutating disc move. The evaluation unit FLUXTRONIC® calculates the filled quantity from the number of rotations. For maximum measuring accuracy the system must always be completely filled with liquid (full hose system).
- Use of the FMC/FMJ flow meters mainly with our drum and container pumps of the 400 series
- Also for stationary use in plant engineering
- Use of FMJ only when no batch operation is necessary
- Suitable for low-viscosity media
- Also for applications in hazardous areas
- For applications with low-viscosity, liquid media such as acids, alkalis, fuels (gasoline, diesel), water, oils, easily flammable media, solvents and also slightly contaminated liquids
Flow meters type FMO built according the oval rotor priciple:
The flow meters FMO consist of a measuring chamber with oval rotors. The fluid runs through the measuring chamber and thus drives the oval rotors. With a REED sensor the number of rotations is counted and passed to the external FLUXTRONIC®. This calculates the flow quantity of the fluid on the basis of a previously given, medium dependent calibration constant.
- Use of the flow meters FMO 101 and 102 for small flow rates
- Flow meters FMO 104 and 110 are mainly used with our drum and container pumps as well as eccentric worm drive pumps
- Flow meters FMO 140 and 150 are mainly used in larger plants
- Suitable for pure and thin to high-viscosity media
- Also for use in hazardous areas
- Also with FDA/Food approval
- For pure and also highly viscous liquids, such as acids, alkalis, fuels (gasoline, diesel), water, oils, solvents, easily flammable media and also non-self-lubricating media
Flow meters type FMT built according the turbine wheel principle:
The turbine meter FMT 120 PP consists mainly of a turbine wheel freely rotating in the liquid flow. The medium flowing in
the flow meter makes the turbine wheel turn, this is measured and evaluated. The evaluation of the partial and total quantity is made via the LCD display.
- Use of flow meter FMT mainly with our JUNIORFLUX/COMBIFLUX pumps
- Low-cost alternative to our FMC/FMJ flow meters
- Suitable for pure, low-viscosity media
- For neutral, thin and non-flammable liquids
Evaluation unit FLUXTRONIC®
With the evaluation unit FLUXTRONIC® for FMC/FMJ and FMO filling and dosing processes of almost all kinds of
fluids can be performed with maximum precision and highest safety. There are two operating options:
Normal mode (manual use):
In normal mode all incoming impulses are counted and displayed. There are no valves activated. This operation mode is suitable for a simple filling task. Additionally, a total quantity display is available. For normal mode no additional devices are required.
Automatic mode (batch operation):
The automatic mode is suitable to fill the same quantities (which can be pre-set) automatically at the push of a button.
Here, further devices such as amplifier and valves (solenoid valves) are required.
As in normal operation a total quantity display is also available in automatic mode. Additionally, a cycle counter is integrated which then registers and adds up complete filling processes.
Flow meters FMC and FMO as part of semi-automatic filling systems
FLUX semi-automatic filling systems allow pre-set quantities to be quickly and safely metered at the touch of a button. They provide an economical alternative to conventional automatic filling systems and stations. The combination of pump, motor, flow meter and additional accessories is designed for the specific application, it can also be configured for ex-applications. In order to configure a semi-automatic filling system, it is essential to follow the correct procedure.